Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Little Prayer...Little Message

Beautiful people of Wesley... This is Erwin, your director, friend...and occasional rapper. I have to tell you that I am absolutely blessed and happy to be working with you all. You guys have helped me regain my passion and continuously push me to become better.

We had this idea to start a blog because we the staff believe that the world needs to hear your voice. We whole-heartedly believe that regardless of where you stand in Christ, whether you feel the closest to God in years, or the most distant in months, are overwhelmed with joy, are doubting like crazy, or don't believe at all...We believe that your voice still matters and can make an impact in somebody's life.

So share it! Let the world hear. You never know who needs to hear that they are not alone, or an encouraging message, or even see a funny video.

(And don't worry about your grammar or your style because I'm not the most gifted writer. Yet I still write.)

No comments:

Post a Comment