Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Leadership Retreat


Wesley retreats always leave me refreshed.  Our Spring 2013 leadership retreat was no different, yet it stood out.  God clearly heaped blessing after blessing on us from the beginning.  These will stick with us through the busy semester.  Let us not forget what we have!
The first day of retreat, I became Wesley's newest intern.  Going into the weekend I had a confidence boost regarding God's provision and my potential.  By the retreat's end, all of our friendships were solidified and spirits were lifted.  We surrendered our plans to Him.  It was divinely contagious.

I'm still excited for His work in our futures.  He has placed so many glorious plans before us, and He'll continue equipping us for them.  We're going to spread the Love like nobody's business.

~ Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment